12V or 24V H4 Schott Glass Halogen Headlight/Auto Bulb
|FOB Price:||US $0.6-0.7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.6-0.7/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||18000PCS /Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: H4 halogen light
- Color Temperature: <3000k
- Model: H4 Series
- Applicable Scope: Vehicle
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- Bulb: Schott Glass Adopted
- Life Span: 650 Hours
- Trademark: WJPDL
- Specification: Halogen, quartz glass
- HS Code: 8539513000
- Light Source: Halogen Tungsten
- Power: ≤70W
- Base Type: P43t or P45t
- Certification: E-Mark, ISO
- Color: Golden
- Type: Head-Light,
- Car Make: Most of Cars
- Material of Base: Stainless Steel or Iron
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing or as Your Request
- Origin: Changzhou China
12V or 24V H4 schott glass halogen light
1. It is equipped with a scratch-resistant cap.
2. It has two filaments, one for high beam lighting and the other for low beam lighting.
3. The product is available in rainbow, super white, super blue, rainbow, and super yellow.
4. This product is mainly used in cars of KIA, Buick,Chery, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota, and Chevrolet and other auto brands.
5. OEM service is available.
1. optical transmission . Good optical transmission makes it have more luminous flux than quartz at the same power (watt). So it is brighter.
2. thermal expansion coefficient . Its thermal expansion coefficient is much closed to that of molybdenum. So it works perfectly without the help of the molybdenum belt.
3. lamp protecting. For schott glass can filter out UV radiation, auto lamp can be protected to a certain extent.
Disadvantage: it can not meet with cold water when it is working, or, it will blast.
Packing detail: white paper box, plastic box, colorful paper box
|ECE||Volts (V)||Watts (W)||Lumens (lm)||Base Type||Osram NO.||Philips NO.|
|H4||12||60 55||1650±15% 1000±15%||P43t||64193||12342|
|12||100 90||2300±15% 1500±15%||P43t||-||12569|
|24||75 70||1900±15% 1200±15%||P43t||64196||13342|
|24||100 90||2200±20% 1450±15%||P43t||-||24569|