Auto Halogen Headlight/Fog Lamp H7 Bulb/Capsule
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-0.4/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: H7
- Application: All Cars
- Function: Front Position Lamp
- Resistance: Waterproof
- Type: Head Light
- Average Life Span: 300hours
- Luminous Flux: 1500lm More or Less 15%
- Trademark: WJPDL
- HS Code: 8539213000
- Material: Halogen
- Voltage: 12V
- Brand: Pdl
- Certification: E-mark, ISO9001
- Bulb: UV-Stop Quartz Glass Adopted
- Material of Base: Stainless Steel or Iron
- Wattage: 55W
- Origin: Changzhou, China
Features of our Halogen products
1. Blast-proof. It can work perfectly as it meet with cold water. So working under any air
condition is possible.
2. Strict quality control. 6 times of test is needed from glass tube to bulb, including leak test,
low temperature test, profile test and 3 times of light test.
3. Reasonable and competitive price in the world markets
4. Krypton gas makes it a long life span
5. High Luminous flux output
6. White and UV-top quartz glass tube can be chosen.
7. Four colors are available: clear, blue, yellow, rainbow.
8. The deep of Blue color can be customized. B4 level is deeper than B3, and the light the
bulb emitted is whiter than that of B3 level.
H7 auto headlight capsule we supply adopts high strength quartz glass and high quality halogen gas. The full
automatic precision production line, molybdenum foil hermetic sealing technology, and sound production control
makes this product durable and efficient in converting electricity into light.
2. The quartz bulb gives maximum UV protection for people and the environment.
3. The advanced automatic production line ensures consistent lamp dimensions and hence consistent top quality.
4.As one of our leading products, H7 auto headlight capsule is primarily used for high or low beam lighting. It can
be applied in many brands of car.
|Model||Volts (V)||Watts (W)||Lumens (lm)||Base Type||Osram NO.||Philips NO.|