Headlight H4 Rainbow Halogen Auto Lamp/Bulb
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-0.3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||18000PCS /Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: H4
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- Power: ≤70W
- Base Type: P43t
- Certification: E-Mark, ISO
- Color: Blue
- Type: Head-Light,
- Life Span: 400 Hours
- Luminous Flux: 1550lm More or Less 15%
- Trademark: WJPDL
- Specification: halogen
- HS Code: 8539213000
- Light Source: Halogen Tungsten
- Bulb Type: Halogen Lamp
- Model: H4 Series
- Applicable Scope: Vehicle
- Input Voltage: 12V/ 24V
- With Light Source: Without Light Source
- Bulb: UV-Stop Quartz Adopted
- Material of Base: Stainless Steel or Iron
- Wattage: 55W
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing or as Your Request
- Origin: Changzhou China
P43T or P45T H4 car halogen light
1. It is equipped with a scratch-resistant cap.
2. It has two filaments, one for high beam lighting and the other for low beam lighting.
3. The product is available in clear, rainbow, super white, super yellow.
This product is mainly used in cars of KIA, Buick,Chery, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota, and Chevrolet and other auto brands.
4. OEM service is available.
Schott glass main advantages compared with quartz glass bulb:
1. optical transmission . Good optical transmission makes it have more luminous flux than quartz at the same power (watt). So it is brighter.
2. thermal expansion coefficient . Its thermal expansion coefficient is much closed to that of molybdenum. So it works perfectly without the help of the molybdenum belt.
3. lamp protecting. For schott glass can filter out UV radiation, auto lamp can be protected to a certain extent.
Disadvantage: it can not meet with cold water when it is working, or, it will blast.
Packing & Delivery
Packing detail: white paper box, plastic box, colorful paper box
|Model||Volts (V)||Watts (W)||Lumens (lm)||Base Type||Osram NO.||Philips NO.|
|H4||12||60 55||1650±15% 1000±15%||P43t||64193||12342|
|12||100 90||2300±15% 1500±15%||P43t||-||12569|
|24||75 70||1900±15% 1200±15%||P43t||64196||13342|
|24||100 90||2200±20% 1450±15%||P43t||-||24569|